6 Mar 2012

Strips

Hey girls, quick post here is an outfit i wore out yesterday,been on flats lately,changed my hair style to braids it hurts like hell but i love the outcome no pain no gain, 2 more days to go and am all good :)


                                                             Outfit
                                                          Top:     H&M
                                                                             Jeans:   Abercrombie&Fitch
                                                                             Bag:     Atmosphere 
                                                                              Belt:     Asos
                                                                             Shoes:  Dorothy Perkins flats




Thanks for stopping by
Xo Nty

13 comments:

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

Very cute outfit! I really like thoe shoes and I agree about the braids too! :)

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Very cute look! Love the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you come back soon.

Joy Shana said...

Thx girls.

Anonymous said...

love these colors, so summer like

thanks for visiting my blog, hope you return soon ;-)

Frannie Pantz said...

Those braids look amazing! I love the bright and neutral tee as well. You look great! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Love your shirt! I'm kind of obsessed with bright colors right now. :D And your hair looks gorgeous!

Joy Shana said...

Thx for visiting our blog.

Apolline said...

Great look :)
Xxo

http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

Joy Shana said...

Thx.

Aurelia said...

very lovely , neon are def your colors
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Chic Therapy said...

love the colors

Joy Shana said...

Thx girls.

Unknown said...

I love your braids!!! I like that shirt too, but im loving those braids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...